An American family living in Bangkok, traveling the world.
good luck guys! take care and have a blast! roni
Well, well, well, you guys are getting closer to a big change in your lives on many levels. That's very exciting. Have tone of fun and unforgetable advendures.Dom
We are so excited for you guys - this will be an awesome adventure! Keep having fun!! Amy & Scott
Well good luck!Maybe the wife and I will come visit after our baby is born and we need a vacation!!!
Travel = The Greatest Learning Experience, I'm sure... Will miss you. :-( But proud and happy for you. :-) Love you!!!
Good Luck to both of you, I'm happy for you its new adventure have fun will miss you.MariaMay 11,2007 5:05
Im so excited for you guys i will miss you good luck buena surte Amigos Que dios los bendiga michelle
Post a Comment
7 comments:
good luck guys! take care and have a blast! roni
Well, well, well, you guys are getting closer to a big change in your lives on many levels. That's very exciting. Have tone of fun and unforgetable advendures.
Dom
We are so excited for you guys - this will be an awesome adventure! Keep having fun!!
Amy & Scott
Well good luck!
Maybe the wife and I will come visit after our baby is born and we need a vacation!!!
Travel = The Greatest Learning Experience, I'm sure... Will miss you. :-( But proud and happy for you. :-) Love you!!!
Good Luck to both of you, I'm happy for you its new adventure have fun will miss you.
Maria
May 11,2007 5:05
Im so excited for you guys i will miss you good luck buena surte Amigos
Que dios los bendiga
michelle
Post a Comment