An American family living in Bangkok, traveling the world.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
A Smile In the Sky
Last night the heavens were smiling on Bangkok. The Moon, Venus, and Jupiter alligned to form this smile in the sky. Cool!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm having "An American Tail" moment!! You know..."Somewhere out there...and even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star." Cause I swear I was looking at those same "stars" last night!! I miss you!!
2 comments:
I'm having "An American Tail" moment!! You know..."Somewhere out there...and even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star." Cause I swear I was looking at those same "stars" last night!! I miss you!!
How did you learn about astronomy? I'm impressed. I'm thinking that Andy explained it to you. Will he teach me when you guys get home?
Post a Comment