Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Active Nights
Electrical storms scare Penny. I wake up to her big head an inch from my face breathing and begging me to let her in bed. She curls up between us and shakes until she falls asleep. I enjoy the cuddles. Besides the electrical storms I've been getting leg cramps that make me jump out of bed screaming which wakes everyone up. Last night was a really bad one and Andy helped me stand while Penny rolled over on her back and wagged her tail not sure exactly what she had done to make me scream at one in the morning. After it went away and I got settled back into bed Baby Mac was out of control. Maybe I scared him. He is already so strong I'm worried about the weeks to come. It was like he was playing a ping pong game (complete with paddle) against himself inside my stomach that lasted for about 30 minutes. Thankfully with these sleepless nights Andy and I have one more early wake up before my endless summer (one more day of work for me!) and we can get a decent amount of sleep per night. Well, until Baby comes and we get none.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment