Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Birthday!

We are off to Singapore for my birthday and I'm counting down the hours until I am done with work today. I am getting in a taxi from school and headed straight to the airport. I can't wait! I may have to leave the country again next week too because my paperwork from the Thai Embassy is not done, and my Visa is up on the 28th. This is why we originally had planned to go to Singapore for my birthday, but now, we're just going to go. If my paperwork is not done by the 28th, then I can get a 7 day extension. If my paperwork is not done by the 7 day extension? I didn't get that far with my office manager, she seems very stressed out about it.

Happy Birthday to ME! And Mom, And Amy :)

3 comments:

susan said...

Have fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to us all! Is Amy a Libra or a Virgo? Very important stuff.
luv,
mom

Danni and Tommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you are having the best Singapore birthday ever, birthday girl! Enjoy a Singapore sling on us (just send us your receipt and we will reimburse you). Don't even worry about a thank you card, you can thank us later. We are breezy like that. Love you! -Danielle and Tommy

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! I can't wait to hear about Singapore! I love you!