I have two kids that I question being here. It's not like public school in the states. Parents pay a lot of money to have their kids come here and we are not supposed to have problem children. Especially because my school does not have programs for kids who need things such as resource. We JUST got a lower school counselor. She and my plucker will become good friends I presume.
Our moms will be receiving my two special students' Flat Stanleys. I had to send them to someone and I figured I could warn them that when they open them they may be getting a very scary looking ninja Stanley with a sword and blood. Yeah, they colored them at home and I forgot to mention that Flat Stanley shouldn't be holding weapons nor dripping in blood. My fault.
After Open House I danced at the mall again. But this time I used a sword I bought at the weekend market. I practiced with it one day, balancing it on my shoulder, spinning with it on my head, dropping it on my stomach, etc. When Andy got home he was not pleased because apparently the sword is very sharp. I didn't lose any vital organs so I thought it was safe enough to dance with at a crowded mall. Getting it on the sky train was a little difficult however. We were a bit worried that the security guards were calling the police, but then we realized they thought we were actors and they started to treat us like royalty. They neatly wrapped it up for us and sent us on our way. Oh, and I danced with it and no one was injured.



I have to tell you about what I like to call 1-2 Food. It is really called Food by Phone, which is a more descriptive name because that's exactly what it is. But better than you can ever imagine. You can order from every/any restaurant in Bangkok and get it within an hour, hot and delicious! We had American food, Thai Food, and Indian food...all in one day! You want a beer with that? Done. You need toilet paper from the store? Uh huh, they got that too. You want Egyptian and Sweedish food from two different restaurants? Not a problem. It is the best thing ever!
Andy and I have recently joined a gym. We meet after work and it is really nice. we have a whole routine. Work, gym, cook dinner, watch friends, sleep. We remembered what we looked like when we first dated and want to try and resemble that somehow.(Not the summer before 8th grade, more like the high school/college years. Because I get to the gym so much earlier than him, I run. And run. And run until he gets there, and then we do weights. I run about 5 Km. I'm not sure how much that is, but it sounds like a lot. He doesn't have to run because he walks 500 hundred miles everyday just to be the man who ends up next to me. (Sorry, that song just popped into my head and it is difficult to type anything else when there is singing in my head.)
Andy has already started to lose weight and all this running I'm doing has got to pay off sometime! But maybe not, because I'm addicted to not only food, but the whole 1-2 food process as well.
Here are my cuties.


I know you are looking for the plucker. That's okay. I don't judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment