Sunday, March 16, 2008

Any Given Sunday

Central World

Andy and I made our way to Central World where there is ALWAYS something going on. We went so that I could make an appointment to get my hair done next Saturday for the ball. I went in and they told me to call on Saturday to make an appointment. Then they gave me a card with a number to call to make the appointment. After a lot of back and forth Andy asked if we could call the number "today" to make an appointment for next Saturday. They said yes. So, I stepped out of the salon and called. Pretty sure the girl I had just talked to answered. She told me to call on Saturday to make an appointment. It's not normal to call a place the day of and make an appointment right? Why don't they take appointments before the day you want to come? It's always super busy.
Anyway, we decided to go eat. On our way we came across a Karaoke contest in the middle of the mall. Even weirder was that it seemed that the winner got a fat consultation.

Then we ate.


After eating we passed by "The place people go to nap." When we first got to Bangkok I discovered this place right away. Andy found me napping there and asked what I was doing. I told him, "This is the place you come to nap." Here is proof.

Central World is a tiring place and it's nice to know this exists.

We also celebrated St. Patrick's day with the Gaelic Football Crew.
Here is Andy sporting his team's Jersey!

Here is Cat and me. She's from Wales and speaks a language with no vowels.
Here is Andy and Derek. Derek is a real Irish person, from Ireland!


Now, most importantly. Which dress should I wear to the ball?

Dress 1?


Dress 2?


Dress 3?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Dress #3!! But I am always partial to blue!! =)

Nicole said...

I just have to say...can you believe that is our bedroom? I love our house!!! Creatures and all, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.