Hanging your work- helpful hints
To:Nicole
Hi…
I spent an hour and a half re-hanging work that was falling off or completely blew off between yesterday afternoon and this morning. For your group to avoid this, please do the following.
1. Have the kids make larger loops with the masking tape.
2. ONLY use masking tape.
3. Tape the two ends of the name tags instead of just the middle
4. Put NINE pieces of tape around the perimeter of the art work –ask TYSONE to show you- I showed him.
This will avoid a lot of problems later.
Thanks a bunch!!!
E
I'm starting to think that I might be the crazy one at work...
3 comments:
Finally someone told you. It's been so readily apparent your entire life that you were absent for MASKING tape day. We all talked about it behind your back. Even MOM. Well, especially MOM. Did you ask TYSONE yet? I have questions. NINE pieces? I know one belongs at each corner, one midway between each corner...that's only EIGHT. Where is the NINTH piece? In the MIDDLE? I can't take the suspense. A video of the proper looping process would be helpful also...
After rereading your post, I realized that it clearly states that the NINTH piece of tape must go around the PERIMETER, thus rejecting my ninth piece in the middle theory. Where does this elusive ninth piece go? Please talk with TYSONE ASAP and get back to your eager readers. Thanks!
I obviously needed the tutorial because I have NO idea where the NINTH piece goes. I had the same problem with the word "perimiter." I never asked Tysone because I have been taking a survey with other teachers to see if they can figure it out...so far no luck. I may give in and ask Tysone, but something tells me he probably wasn't paying attention too closely during his instructional video. We may bever know. FYI, I ended up putting 10 pieces around the "perimiter."
Post a Comment