Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girls Night and 100 Year Thai Market

I'm putting these two unrelated things together because I have very few pictures of both that aren't that entertaining. I hosted "Sex in the Bangkok City" night at my house for the girls as a precursor for the Sex in the City movie coming out this week.



We had spread sheets being emailed back and forth with what people were to bring and even organized a gift exchange. Our food spread was AMAZING (not to mention the excessive amount of alcohol brought)
and we looked fabulous in the Tiaras I purchased. Leave it to women to have the most organized party on earth. Meanwhile, Andy went to boy's night (poker) with a can of Pringles and a six pack of beer.

The next night was Joanne's birthday so she needed to save up her energy. How cute is sleeping beauty in her glasses and tiara?








Stephanie cleaning up the make shift bar after wine was spilled by "someone."




Our Thai friends Lek (Guy's wife) and Nuk (Andy's co-worker) took us to a 100 year old Thai market. Apple (Andy's other co-worker) also came. They had never been there so when we arrived Nuk said she was going to take us to see fireflies and spend the night in a Thai home stay as a "make up trip." I guess they weren’t that impressed with the market.







No comments: