Next we headed to the significantly less crowded Koh Tao
The easiest and most fun way to travel around Koh Tao
A beautiful sanctuary lagoon. It was like swimming in an aquarium. I think this is my favorite place on Earth...
When on Koh Tao you always have a puppy friend to keep you company and sleep outside your door!
Koh Tao was Mom's favorite island...
Now off to Koh Phangnam...
Little did I know it was a full moon weekend and Koh Phangnam is home of the world famous Full Moon Party! I was hoping my dad was ready for a bucket because I hadn't been to the Full Moon Party yet. Instead, the folks went to bed and since I had trouble getting into contact with Diana and Leo who were in Phangnam, I wandered (or um took a songtaw an hour) to the party. I figured since I was on the island I should at least see what this Full Moon Party deal was all about, even if I was alone. Ten thousand people covered in neon paint with DJ after DJ spinning all kinds of music on and around the beach. Every 2 feet there was a stand selling buckets. I came, I saw, and was about to leave when all of the sudden...! I hear Leo say "Nicole!" I just happened to be walking past them and considering the massive crowd covering a whole town, it was pretty amazing. So, I stayed, and we all took a sangteaw back at 5 am. That;s the thing about buckets. They fill them with redbull so when you think you are leaving early it ends up being 5 am. Ahhh, how I long to go back! Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me so now we will go back to Phangnam with the parents.
Not bad for 800 baht a night eh? That's the best part about the islands, for 24 bucks you get beach front accommodation, with a pool! Could the view from our room be any better?
Now we headed to Samui, but Phangnam, was by far, my mom's favorite island...
Hey Look! It's Andy!!!
Samui was mom's favorite island by far...
2 comments:
Each island has a different appeal, it's own special beauty!!! Each experience was better than the last, and now I can't make up my mind. I love them all. LOL
Miss you,
Mom
Yea!!! So great to see a post! Part I looks amazing...I can't wait to see more. I miss you!
Post a Comment