yay YOU! I'm a proud sissy :O (creating that face was an accident. I meant to create the typical smiley face. But, after two glasses of wine, this is the one I got. I like this one. I do. Please don't read too much into the face. It was just a pure-hearted and perfect accident...one, in which, I'm immensely proud of. Thank you for your support. Don't be jealous. I may be able to make half drunken open-mouthed happy faces, but YOU can dance. It's fair.). BTW, I think you are the only person on earth who understands my sense of humor. YOU GET ME. Please come home so I have someone to laugh really really hard with. I miss you. Thanks.
1 comment:
yay YOU! I'm a proud sissy
:O
(creating that face was an accident. I meant to create the typical smiley face. But, after two glasses of wine, this is the one I got. I like this one. I do. Please don't read too much into the face. It was just a pure-hearted and perfect accident...one, in which, I'm immensely proud of. Thank you for your support. Don't be jealous. I may be able to make half drunken open-mouthed happy faces, but YOU can dance. It's fair.).
BTW, I think you are the only person on earth who understands my sense of humor. YOU GET ME. Please come home so I have someone to laugh really really hard with. I miss you. Thanks.
Post a Comment