Monday, April 20, 2009

Cat and Derrek's Wedding, Koh Yao

I got to spend the whole afternoon with Cat and her bridesmaids on her wedding day and it was so special to be a part of that. The wedding was beautiful as was the bride. I did the flower girls' hair and became great friends with them. It rained until about a half hour before the ceremony and stopped for the whole reception, all of which was outside on the beach. Enjoy the pics!











We had clothes made for the wedding. My dress doesn't look this shiny in real life. I love my dress maker and have an addiction to getting things made now. Andy's outfit is straight from the Jcrew catalogue.












Posing with cigars:fun! Smoking them, not so much.


Guess who caught the bouquet?








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pictures are awesome! You two look great. I love your dress, Nicole, and Andy, you look very GQ - who knew! Keep having fun....

Love, mom