The 5 year olds were instructed to draw and color animals and then paste them onto a background. Below is the result. Now, if you saw that almost every student pasted them on top of each other I ask you, would you display them in the hallway for all to see???? Granted our art teacher is crazy but this is an art lesson gone terribly wrong. Why would she post these for the art exhibit? And before you judge me for taking pictures of them and blogging them, realize that these are hanging outside the K's classrooms, for ALL to see!

2 comments:
They're only five.
The pictures are dimensional!
Where's your creativity?
haha
love you
My baby has been stacking his posable farm animals. The result is very similar to many of these pictures.
Ok, I'll be honest. He asks for my help. I've been busy putting toy animals in very suggestive positions all week...and Judah cheers.
Post a Comment