Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going to the Movies

Is one of our favorite things to do (especially in Central World). We went to see a movie yesterday and about 10 minutes in Andy said, "Have I already seen this?" Of course what went through my head was, "No, it just came out" but then I realized, we live in Bangkok. Andy bought and watched the movie we were seeing 2 months prior. (Now, I know some of you might be anti-pirated movies but I challenge you to find an authentic DVD in Bangkok. ) Good thing it was a good movie so he enjoyed it the second time. Righteous Kill if you are wondering.

On a tangent, Andy is cooking dinner tonight and I know it is going to be amazing. I bet most of you didn't know Andy is an excellent cook. Well, he is really good. It usually is centered around a grill with lots of yummy sides, but tonight it's in the oven. So why doesn't he cook every night? Because I don't let him. He's a boy chef. That means lots of meat, cheese, and butter. It's always delicious but I usually can't watch him make it because I'd rather not know what exactly I'm eating. Tonight I am pretending that the cream cheese/broccoli filled pork chops are tofu filled mushrooms. He's made me some of the most gourmet meals I've ever had but they have to be used as special occasions, they're just that good.
Tomorrow I'm back to raw as best I can. Thankfully Andy enjoys my un-cooking, or puts up with it enough because he loves me :)

2 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

OHHhhhh! I want Andy's cooking. I eat all boy food happily.
Oh, when you are home, please remind me to exercise. I forgot again.

Nicole said...

We can have a training circuit between your room and mine.