Saturday, January 08, 2011
Notes: I've been doing a lot of reasearch on how soon you can know if you're pregnant and I found a website that said I could start testing 4 days before my period. I'm not much for waiting so I decided I would take a test. I was sad when I saw the line didn't turn pink after a minute. I still wasn't ruling a baby out though, something about me just felt pregnant. The next time I went to the bathroom, about 15 minutes later (what's that about frequent urination being a symptom?) I looked in the trash at the test and there was the ever slightest line of pink. Not knowing that any shade of pink meant pregnant I not so calmly told Andy, "I might be pregnant. I'm not a good test taker." I immedietly took another test, this time waiting 5 minutes. Still nothing. But then, 7 minutes later, a slight line of pink. I called my doctor and we went straight to the hospital. Conviently I was very sick with the stomach flu (or was I?) so I thought maybe I could get some help with that too. I took a blood test and we waited a nervous hour and a half for the results. Dr. Siranart happily congratulated us and said my hormone levels were up and I was indeed pregnant. She was surprised at how early I felt I was pregnant and the reaction (my sickness) I had to the heightened hormones. I'm not sure if what I had was the flu or not, but I'm hoping it was, otherwise I have a crazy first trimenster ahead of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment