Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's that Sound?

No book or doctor told us that when we went in to "confirm pregnancy" at 8 weeks we would hear a loud and clear heartbeat! But we did! Loud and clear! We were both a little shocked (were those tears in Andy's eyes I saw?) and giddy. We thought we'd have to wait until week 10-12. Maybe Samitivej's technology is just really good?
Sadly twins are not an excuse for my extreme weight gain. And stopping drinking doesn't make you lose weight.
We got our first pictures and are anxiously waiting for our next appointment so we can see something that resembles more of a baby.
I'm not having too many symptoms, and obviously eating isn't a problem. Sleeping is my favorite thing to do and I've become a professional.
I've already started giving away all my jobs and I'm ok with my dance career being over. It's kind of the reason I wanted to do that competition. One last thing before I go into retirement...or at least sabbatical. Who knows what my body will look like after, I'm pretty sure it will never be the same and I'm ok with that.
i absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I'm so happy all the time, even when those hormones kick in and I find myself crying to The Bachelor. Still a loooong way to go but I'm looking forward to the first 3 month milestone so I can FINALLY tell people! Soon everyone will know that I didn't just get fat, I got fat AND pregnant!