Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Brain

It's in full force. The first time it happened it made me cry; it was so unlike me to forget such an important event. Email reminders, pop ups, and writing things down on calendars are lost on me. Despite these constant reminders things that have always been a part of my brain are just now gone. So I apologize. I feel awful for forgetting the most important things. Update on Baby Mac coming very soon. My next weigh in is Tuesday. I think I might be in trouble. I have been a cook for quite some time but now I am a baker. I have never enjoyed baking the way I enjoy cooking. However baking has become a necessity. While cooking for others (Andy) has always been enjoyable, baking has become just for me. I made custard the other day knowing that Andy does not like it. Not only was I craving it more than anything else in the world, knowing a whole baking dish of it was just for me was even more satisfying. Now you understand why my doctor may not be happy after the weigh in. Ah well. Baby Mac is fat and happy.

No comments: