The Weigh In
That’s what I like to call it. I have one week until the next weigh in and I’m hoping that I haven’t gained any more weight. I joined the gym but ever since Andy got back from the states it’s been really hard to go. My motivation for this week is my desire to not be scolded by my doctor again. After four years of living here I don’t understand how fried pork in various forms with rice keeps Thais skinny. Something tells me that diet won’t have the same effect on me. Even though I weigh the most I’ve ever weighed, I’m not feeling that fat. However I do own skinny mirrors that tend to work amazing optical illusions. Oh well, we’ll see how the weigh in goes and what the doctor says. We must ask about H1N1 as well and see just how many of my students need to get it before I should stay home. As far as I know the vaccination doesn’t exist here but we will discuss with the doctor on Monday. I’m having my students use hand sanitizer every time they come into my classroom because a few Middle School students have H1N1; no 6th graders yet!
2 comments:
Everything will be good!
Love you both!
We're getting the vaccination tomorrow.
Post a Comment