Apparently my eye twitch could be from dehydration and/or lack of vitamins. I am rather thirsty and my school doesn't provide very healthy food and I can't remember to take vitamins...I think Gina may be on to something.
Andy leaves for China tonight and we have one more week until Vacation and Andy's family gets here! We are still not clear on what we're doing but there is plenty to do so we will figure it out.
On another note, in the books it says to make sure to ask for your fruit smoothies with out salt. I had never experienced salt in my fruit drink until the other day. I know how to say "no sugar" (because they put sugar in everything, even add it to Pepsi), but now I must learn no salt. Blueberries, sugar, and ice is good, blueberries, sugar, salt, and ice is not. Oh, and I've been trying to eat fruit at school but they soak the apples in salt and the guavas in sugar. It is hard to be healthy here. We have the BEST Indian food here but Tommy sent me an article claiming Indian food is the unhealthiest food in the world (It is unsurprisingly Andy's favorite food) so now I have a hard time not having self hates after eating it every day.
I went to my dance class and the receptionist tried to tell me it was starting the next day, but I told him, no, in 5 minutes. He looked on the schedule and agreed that it was starting in 5 minutes. Then I asked him if he called the people that showed up before or if anyone confirmed(I think you remember that he does not speak English.) He then picked up the phone and started to call the people he should have called 2 weeks ago 5 minutes before the class was to start. So I left. When I got outside the sky was falling in waterfalls, the streets were flooded and there wasn't a taxi in sight. Diana texted me and said that she had been on a public bus for an hour because no taxis wanted to take her home, and she had no idea where she was. I guess it could have been worse for me when I got stuck standing at TESCO. Finally, I got a cab and my driver and I had a funny conversation (in Thai might I add!).
It still stands that Thailand is unorganized.
1 comment:
Remember to carefully scrutinize all advice. Have Gina's recommendations been scientifically studied? You don't want to just go around drinking water and taking vitamins if it's not going to bring results!
Post a Comment