Thursday, October 11, 2007

MTV.com saves me...almost

So I found MTV.com, the greatest place on the internet, maybe in the world. It has FULL EPISODES of The Hills, and every other show a girl could want. We're talking beauty queens, cheerleaders, Real World Sydney (which could actually be considered educational as I do plan to travel there), and more. However I have been trying to watch it for the past 45 minutes but it is still "Initializing" and all I have is a black screen. I still am holding onto hope that it will work on Andy's laptop and that we can purchase enough internet cards to watch the whole season of The Hills. I may not have seen a single Season 2 episode but with confidence I say "Go Team LC!" Lisa Phung is Team Heide. Yes, I said it, Lisa Phung, my friend from junior high. I am now in contact with many fellow Spartans. Jack Wang too. "Production 94'!" Which are the exact words I said to him when I facebooked him. Stacey may be the only one reading this now...but I will continue for her benefit. I am learning all about the reunion and what everyone is doing. You may not like Myspace, but you should give Facebook a try. Raymond Yang told Lisa that he was hoping to see you and Briana there (more fellow Spartans). Do you know Raymond Yang? Yeah, me either, but he apparently knows us. He can be your friend too on facebook. Ok, gotta go sub for Diana. First grade. I'm so excited I could spit. (our librarian used this in an email recently but she was actually really excited. I thought I would try it out, I don't think it is for me.)
Oh, and to clarify the last blog, when I said I had a funny conversation with my taxi driver in Thai, I meant he was speaking Thai. I was not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I am the only one who finished reading this blog and actually understood what you were talking about! Facebook, huh? Not sure if I can do that one either, but I will consider it, I guess. Speaking of Spartans, FA is having a party (I think 50th anniversary or something) which I am attending with the fam in a couple of weeks. Production '94!

Nicole said...

Oh how fun! I want to go!!!

Danni and Tommy said...

HELP! Do you mean the small black suitcase type bag?

Danni and Tommy said...

So give us what we want! An update on your eye! Did my methodology work? I need more data for my research!