An American family living in Bangkok, traveling the world.
Friday, September 5, 2008
I'm at work on Saturday
and so is Andy. He works tomorrow too...so do I. This is our life and why we have nothing to blog about. I work every Saturday and Sunday this month and Andy probably will too. We are boring. Here is a picture of my class. They're cute and they like me :)
You need to write us a letter and take pictures of you and him/her around the neighborhood (or take him/her to flagstaff) and then tell us what we are seeing in the pictures. You didn't do it wrong, it was just brief :)
7 comments:
They are cute! Do I get a Flat Stanley?
Only if you do a better job and follow directions. It is a GEOGRAPHY project! Ask Karen for help, she was the best responder we had.
Explain what I did wrong? I sent it to Oregon. I can send it to Canada.
You need to write us a letter and take pictures of you and him/her around the neighborhood (or take him/her to flagstaff) and then tell us what we are seeing in the pictures. You didn't do it wrong, it was just brief :)
It's me, not andy, I just happen to be logged into his email account. Love you!
I'd like to opt out. I brought mine all the way to Ethiopia and Karen still beat me. She's too good. I obviously can't compete.
That Karen!
Post a Comment