Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Pan Pacific

What a nice way to spend my Sunday afternoons! The hotel has a huge brunch on the 22nd floor and I get to eat it for free! I danced for my first Sunday and it was a lot of fun. My dressing room had a great view and the food was awesome! Can't wait to go back next week! My photo shoot below...I had A LOT of time on my hands.



After, Andy met me at the Roadhouse and I clearly won.




The picture doesn't do justice for how big my "pint" was. How jealous are you Danielle? Although I suposse you can go to Yard House and get a Yard of it, I can't do that. I can only get glasses the size of my head. I stopped drinking beer, but there is always an exception when it comes to Hoegarden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look hot! :) Wish I could join you for a beer the size of my head!! I miss you!! Take care sweetie and don't work too hard (yea right!).

Danni and Tommy said...

what a hottie!