Some of you got to taste the delicious (healthy, that's right HEALTHY) chocolate over Christmas from Snake and Butterfly. If you liked it, or are interested, there is SO much more to experience. I indulged in some deliciousness while home and I cannot rave enough. This stuff is amazing! They are always introducing new things and I highly suggest thinking of them for your next gift or simply for yourself. The prices are a bit higher than other chocolate, but the ingredients are WORTH IT!!! I have never met the owner/maker but she is practically family and has an amazing product. So go now, order, http://www.snakeandbutterfly.com/catalog.htm
you won't regret it!
Also...Andy and I are going to Vietnam tomorrow to celebrate his
30th birthday (again)!!! Somewhere new, Yippie!!! We have a friend who grew up there so she has written us a detailed itinerary. We are very excited (although no one could be more excited than myself for the pho alone!) I would be happy just eating pho but she gave us names of other dishes. I'm finally going to know what Vietnamese food tastes like,(besides pho) yay!
Stay tuned for lots of pictures!!!!
4 comments:
hey! thanks for the positive review; it's always awesome to hear! :) danni passed along your blog btw.
Your chocolate is wonderful Celeste!!!
I wonder if they make tofu and vegetable pho in Vietnam?
I love you.
Mom
Happy Birthday again, Andy!!!
Love,
Susan
I only saw Pho Bo 9beef) and Pho Ga(chicken) on the street, but in the newer nicer pho shops (like pho 24) they probably have tofu and veggies. If not, you could just get noodles (of course it is in chicken stock though.) Ha, Pho 24, that's really the name! And it's not even open 24 hours.
Post a Comment