Monday, March 30, 2009

This is Borneo!




We saw Proboscis Monkeys!
-which ONLY live in Borneo...how cool is that?













We also went to a nearby island (15 min by boat) to do a little snorkeling and relaxing.













Andy and I started to count how many islands we have been to (because we love islands) and we counted to about 18 that we had been to together (never mind seperately). I like living near islands. in fact it's just about the best thing i can think of right now.


I did my teacher thang too, in between the fun. The conference was a lot of fun too (as you can tell by the jumping.) We even got a random girl to join the jumping fun!


Natalie (she presented also)

Random Girl

Andy and I fell in love with Dick, the guy who runs EARCOS. I drank a lot of wine and told him how great he was at his job. Not just kidding.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are having an amazing life - I hope you realize that! Borneo looks beautiful, especially the sunset. So glad Andy got to go, too. Need to keep tht island count up! And the monkeys were cool!

Love, mom