Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's that you say, Australia?

That's right! Sydney, Australia. I emailed a director of a big bellydance festival in Sydney explaining that I just got her newsletter and saw that the festival landed around a bit of my vacation time and that I saw that the performance slots were booked up and they were no longer taking applications. I also told her who I was and she wrote back saying she may be able to work around the fact that the show is booked and offered a performance slot in another show. So, I have two potential performances and a great opportunity to meet and set up contacts...perhaps for a future workshop invitation (oh please, oh please, oh please!)Did I say I told her who I was? Ok, more like I told her that I danced for Jillina's company. Dropping her name has taken me so far in this career :) She really is world famous.

Now, to just get Andy to be able to come...

1 comment:

susan said...

Oh My! Wow!
Very EXCITING! AND FUN!