Thursday, August 6, 2009

Backlogged

Here goes:
Planting trees in Khao Yai with the kids


Driving around a new part of town to renew my visa and snapped this incredibly huge statue (said to be sculpted by someone famous) of three elephant heads



The night Andy proposed!!!





Traffic Jam photo shoot on the way to see Red

A night with Red and Sugar (and Chad may or may not have been there)



Judah's 2nd Birthday!






Tommy and Bryan's Birthdays and Jessica-iana (good friend from college who I used to dance with) reunion!





Pho with Judah (showing his "funny face" and enjoying a highly entertaining and funny lime


2 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

love all the memories, although I'm glad we have SO many to choose from, so I can concentrate more on the ones where I was almost fabulous! miss you!

Danni and Tommy said...

Who's Chad? Make sure you tell this Chad that I am typically a very lovely person (yes, lie).

Oh, wait a minute, I remember Chad. He's fabulous. Ok, now I'm lying.