Sunday, August 30, 2009

Andy's New Rule

It has been very funny and cute seeing Andy and Penelope fall in love. She treats him very different than she treats me. She often looks past me at him and growls to talk to him. If he ignores her the growling turns to barking. She doesn't use this voice with me. The growling and barking translates to "play with me, I'm bored." She doesn't do this with me. She's content just lounging when she's with me. She has pinned Andy as the fun one.

So last night Penny and I went to sleep at about 8:15pm. As a result, I was wide awake at 4am. At 7:15am Penny was up and ready. She woke Andy up barking (although I'm sure it started as growling). She didn't need to go outside, she was just bored.

The rule: Penny can't go to sleep at 8:15 anymore.

1 comment:

susan said...

awwww
she knows who's fun.
:)