Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back In LA

What a wonderful time we had being with family and close friends! Of course it wasn't long enough, but we truly had a memorable time. Andy and I celebrated a total of 6 Christmases (WOW!), Kwanzaa, and Andy's grandparents' 65th Wedding Anniversary! It was so much fun celebrating such special times with family. And what an inspiration to see two people so happy in love after all these years! I really felt blessed to be a part of the celebration.












New Years was so much fun and Chuck's Place (the bar in the Haunted Mansion) and Rock Band (present to Danielle from Tommy...she's the drummer) were big hits.










Gotta love that Bryan kept the 2009 glasses a secret and brought them out at midnight. He's the BEST!









In spirit, Darrigan and Saoirse on Christmas in Flagstaff

6 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

I have so much to say, so I'll have to add later (not expressing myself is obviously never an option). I think this sums up what a great time I had while you were here...
"You were so much fun I thought you were Nicole." -Tommy

susan said...

Love the photos!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful having both of you home this Christmas with so many things to celebrate. You can only stay in Bangkok as long as you promise to come home once in awhile (or at least at Christmas!). Thank you for having us to Kwanzaa and the wonderful Thai lunch with Carlos and Susan. And Grandma and Grandpa were so happy you were here to celebrate their anniversary. Keep up the good work on the blog, we all love it!

Anonymous said...

I leave a leave a resρonse when I liκе a post on a blog οг I hаvе something to ѵaluable to contгibute to thе сonversаtiοn.
Usuаlly іt's caused by the fire communicated in the post I read. And after this article "Back In LA". I was actually excited enough to create a thought :) I actually do have some questions for you if you don't minԁ.
Could it be οnly me oг do a few of theѕе rеmaгkѕ
appear liκe сoming fгom brain dead іndividuals?

:-P Anԁ, if you аre poѕting on other social sitеs, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list the complete urls of all your communal sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

My website; beef ribs on big green egg

Anonymous said...

Hі there! Ι just wanted to ask if you ever haνe anу ρгoblems ωith hackers?

My last blog (wordρгess) wаs hackеd and I endеd up loѕing a
few mοnths of hard work due to no data baсkup.
Do you have anу methods to stoρ hаckers?


My weblog: pain relief for athletes

Anonymous said...

Hellο, after гeading this remаrκable poѕt i am too glad
to ѕhare my familiarіty here with сolleagues.


Reviеw my blog :: tens Unit
my web page > tens machine