So proud of my sister. She has yet another published work!!! She is Chapter 9 www.cambridge.org/us/0521872197 Now if I could just afford to buy it ;)
On other news, I got to see and speak to the fabulous Darrigan on skype today who invited me to his "other" party (meaning his little sister's b-day party). When Gina said I would probably be able to come to his birthday this year (because it's in the summer) he said with joy, "Pleeease Mommy, Oh please!!" While jumping up and down on her lap. His little voice saying, "I love you Auntie, I miss you" breaks my heart. His adorableness hurts.
I also got to see the beautiful Saoirse. She was all smiles and even said "bye bye." She will be celebrating her 1 year birthday soon.
Oh it's so hard to be away....
1 comment:
We plan on buying one. I am happy for Gi and her staggering accomplishments! Yay!
I love you Boo.
Mom
Post a Comment