I think roughing him up right off the bat is your best bet...kinda' like in prison with new guys. You know, make him your bitch...wait, can we say that on here?
Come on Bryan, you just don't have any class :) Know I still worship you chief/godfather.
Regarding the student, I'm intrigued. I'm seriously considering traveling to SE Asia just to meet this young gentleman. I need more information, but everything I know so far, I admit it, I really like. I can't stop thinking about him, his ability to control his eyes independently and the vegetables in Jason's fridge.
Nic, I can't believe you can just find videos of yourself on the web. You really are almost famous. I hope there are no videos of me on the web.
Side note: I don't want to brag, but I noticed (in your pics) my toes are gifted in the art of yoga. Are your toes also gifted? Bryan's are.
9 comments:
Doesn't look good for you.
Love,
Mom
He is adorable though.
# 3 is right after he flipped off the camera... precious!
I think roughing him up right off the bat is your best bet...kinda' like in prison with new guys. You know, make him your bitch...wait, can we say that on here?
Oh, man. He cracks me up. GOOD LUCK!
Come on Bryan, you just don't have any class :)
Know I still worship you chief/godfather.
Regarding the student, I'm intrigued. I'm seriously considering traveling to SE Asia just to meet this young gentleman. I need more information, but everything I know so far, I admit it, I really like. I can't stop thinking about him, his ability to control his eyes independently and the vegetables in Jason's fridge.
Nic, I can't believe you can just find videos of yourself on the web. You really are almost famous. I hope there are no videos of me on the web.
Side note: I don't want to brag, but I noticed (in your pics) my toes are gifted in the art of yoga. Are your toes also gifted? Bryan's are.
why yes, yes they are. Mine often take that yoga position as well.
oh, and I'm going to need a little more regarding the vegetables...
The vegetables are kind of like Alexander's restaurant.
Post a Comment