Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just a little taste

because all the pictures are on Andy's laptop (which he takes with him to work) and he doesn't like to blog (or maybe he doesn't have 2 hour breaks like I do). Regardless, it takes a very long time to re-size the pictures (we have a lot to share) and after work I am only awake for approximately 5 minutes before I need to go to bed and wake up for work again. So this is what Andy sent me, a few random pictures from our trip...which do no justice. Hopefully I can get a hold of his laptop to blog properly. (I admit that I have had 4 months of intense blog training and Andy has only had an introductory tutorial, but really, the pictures he sent aren't even in the order of our vacation!) Oh, and I am bringing him up a lot because I have been begging him to blog so that I didn't have to deal with the thousand pictures we have from our vacation. As you can see, I am not very persuasive.

Cool, isn't it?




I have a few games you can play with the pictures...first, Where's Andy? Too easy?
Some of the above are in Bangkok, some are in Chiang Mai. Guess which is where?
Now, to make the game even more fun...I'm going to throw in one or two from Phuket!



As Jason or Sugar said very sarcastically, "He'll never be ready for Malaysia!" I say, "You have played a total of 3 times and you get to go to Malaysia?! I've gone to school and taught for years and I still may not be accepted to Malaysia!" (For those slacker blogger readers I am applying to present at a conference in Malaysia and there is a chance that even though I have been dedicated to my profession for years, I sadly may never make it to Malaysia. I guess Andy is just gifted and does not need the time and dedication that others do to become experts in their field. Hey, I just realized I can finally answer the question, "What does Andy do?" I will now respond with, "He plays Gaelic football, yeah, he's going to Malaysia and everything.")

3 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

VERY neat pictures! I am fond of little tastes :) I think the lack of order adds challenge to the viewing process, which I really enjoy. Thank you Andy. I like you just the way you are (yes Nicole, I have been a little too dedicated to Notting Hill recently which I believe is a step up from living like Tom Hanks at Knott's Berry Farm).
Remember when we had a soccoer tournament at Knotts and every guest was invited? Well, at least invited to play as obstacles. Those were good times.

susan said...

I actually had a hard time finding Andy! Not surprising. Everyone looks wonderful. Happy to see the pictures! I love you guys!!
XOXO
Mom

Danni and Tommy said...

So fun chatting with you last night! I miss you so much! Hopefully, we'll chat again soon. Love you to bits.