Sunday, November 18, 2007

While I am a blogging machine...

I just want to say we had such a wonderful time having Andy's family here! Also, thank you for the MANY gifts in form of food, drink, accomodation, food, drink, admission, food, and ALL the presents!!!! Andy really should have made a wish list, Karen and Chris are like Team Santa! (I used the Hennah this weekend and now have a pretty design on my ankle!) We wished we didn't have to work so we could have spent more time doing things with you!

Thanksgiving is Thursday and we have nearly 30 people coming over! I'm so happy that we get to spend it with friends and have a *proper feast! I also have an Aussie coming over for his first ever American Thanksgiving. i had to explain what it was to him and after hearing myself talk it is kind of a funny holiday isn't it? Anyway, we have an irish, a Welsh, and a few Canadians coming as well. So I guess it is American/Canadian Thanksgiving.

Pak is going with Andy to the police station tonight. We have the BEST landlord ever which we have heard is hard to find here. He goes above and beyond for us all the time. We love him and are planning on staying in our lovely house for the next two years.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

*My Canadian friend Heather uses this word a lot and I have picked it up, I like it.

3 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Andy and Nicole,

We had a wonderful time with you, and thank you for all the time you spent with the "old folks"! It is very comforting being home and now knowing where you live and work. We admire you greatly for how you are assimilating in a new culture, and I think your new Thai friends (and Jaddicuk market purse ladies!) love you as well. We miss you and love you! Happy Thanksgiving - Chris and Karen

susan said...

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving! We miss you!
Love you!
Mom