Sunday, November 18, 2007

PHUKET

you cannot see from these pictures how beautiful the water was, but here a few pics anyway!







James Bond Island









We were troopers in the Hurricane!

2 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

I LOVE your pics! All my BFFs (real and imagined) together! Oh, and the most exciting thing in my life is my realization that I can late night skype Andy when Tommy decides it's Halo time, Michelle is passed out, Bryan is at the Wild Coyote, and Jason resists listening to another in depth analysis of my imaginary relationship with each of his family members. How I wish you had a job where I could late night skype you. I can only dream.
I do see the potential for greatness in that suit and I will keep my fingers crossed regarding your computer woes.
Montebello update: The grocery store is still closed, a Styles For Less is now open in the plaza, IHOP is now Alexander's (which I am officially not allowed to talk about- supposedly my obsession with it wasn't healthy. I've never actually been to Alexander's). Just want to keep you up to the minute. Cheers, D

susan said...

So nice to see everyone!
Love,
Mom