Tommy here. Just wanted to point something out about 'our' pic ... you may notice what looks like a pillow and a MAN crouched sleeping in a nook in the hallway behind us. We'll always wonder what he did to get himself there. Yes, always ...and please console Danielle; that it is indeed her dress that is making her look fat, not her actual fat. Thank you.
Danielle, it is not your fat making you fat, nor MY dress. I thought you would be upset with your stupid expression, fat didn't even enter my mind. I am getting fatter by the day so you look like a skinny minnie to me. I love you, and your fat. (not you're, but your)
2 comments:
Tommy here. Just wanted to point something out about 'our' pic ... you may notice what looks like a pillow and a MAN crouched sleeping in a nook in the hallway behind us. We'll always wonder what he did to get himself there. Yes, always ...and please console Danielle; that it is indeed her dress that is making her look fat, not her actual fat. Thank you.
Danielle, it is not your fat making you fat, nor MY dress. I thought you would be upset with your stupid expression, fat didn't even enter my mind. I am getting fatter by the day so you look like a skinny minnie to me. I love you, and your fat. (not you're, but your)
Post a Comment