An American family living in Bangkok, traveling the world.
Baby Oh Baby! Can't wait to kiss all of this goodness!!!!I love you.Mom
He is a living doll, so very happy for everyone.Hope I can get to see him in person sometimeYour adventures sound wonderful how long are you and Andy staying in Thailand?
He is beautiful! Congratulations to Danielle and Tommy. We will be back in CA in March, hope to see Susan and Carlos and meet him then.Glad the presents arrived and you liked the sheets!Love, mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Baby Oh Baby! Can't wait to kiss all of this goodness!!!!
I love you.
Mom
He is a living doll, so very happy for everyone.
Hope I can get to see him in person sometime
Your adventures sound wonderful how long are you and Andy staying in Thailand?
He is beautiful! Congratulations to Danielle and Tommy. We will be back in CA in March, hope to see Susan and Carlos and meet him then.
Glad the presents arrived and you liked the sheets!
Love,
mom
Post a Comment