An American family living in Bangkok, traveling the world.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
One Crazy Saturday
I woke up Saturday morning at 4am (ready to eat food!!!) and went to the airport. (I don't have pictures to share from Samui because I couldn't find a battery charger)After arriving in Bangkok, I promptly went to bed. Later that day I filled in at Apple's studio and taught 2 dance classes back to back, then went home to get ready for the show. It was SO much fun! I miss performing! The dancers from Vietnam were really good and now I have a connection there! Upon arrival to the fabulous DREAM hotel I was given a hotel room for changing. That was the highlight. I felt very important in my 5 star room so Andy and I had a pre-show photo shoot. Here are lots of pictures... Me with the show flyer...it's been a long time since I've been on one of these!
1 comment:
Beautiful! Beautiful! Happy to see you performing!
love,
mom
Post a Comment