I just bought my ticket home! I will be arriving at LAX at 9:25pm on June 12th (please don't fight over who gets to pick me up)and leaving on Thursday July 30th at 11:00pm (we can have dinner first).
I still haven't figured out Arcata and Seattle yet but I think I will be flying so that I can spend more time in LA and Seattle (Thank you Karen for your generous offer of miles, Andy and I are working out the details and will let you know soon. I'm hoping to get to Seattle Monday/Tuesday so I have the whole week with you. I am taking a workshop on Friday night and will be at the festival Saturday and Sunday but I think that still gives up plenty of time to make it to Victoria with out a rush. I'm SOOOO excited!)
Danni, I hope you are still driving to Flagstaff so I can hitch a ride. Then I can stay longer with Gi and take the train back (ug).
That still leaves plenty of time for rafting and a 4th of July BBQ??? YAYYYAYAYYAYAY! I'm ready! 26 more days left of work and 37 more days until I'm home. Someone very wise (who lived and worked in Japan) once taught me that counting down is crucial to one's sanity. Now, if there was a way I could get Andy home too, everything would be PERFECT. I'm working on it...
3 comments:
Can't wait to see you! Just to add to the confusion of your plans we just bought our plane tickets. We are going on vacation July 2nd-19th.
Miss you!
YAY! SOON! Sad to miss the 4th ... BUT WE WILL MAKE IT UP IN THAT FIRST WEEKEND! Pepper's anyone?
Have I mentioned that I miss you lately? Oh, I did on the 6th. Just wanted to make sure...
Post a Comment