Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nothingness

I have finished all my grades and required busy work a whole WEEK before it is due. Who am I? I think I'm so ready to be done that I am pretending I already am. The countdown is at two weeks. Andy hates this game because it means I will be leaving him. Still working on getting him home for a short visit. I'm hoping to buy my plane ticket to Arcata and Seattle with this paycheck, will let you know the details as soon as those are purchased. Can't wait to see all of you and be home in a clean city! That's right, LA is CLEAN. Like SUPER clean. And you can walk down the sidewalks with out mysterious drips on your head (when it isn't raining)or tricky sliding cement tiles. America, I've missed you!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yea!! I can't wait to see you! Safe travels. I miss & love you mucho!