Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I'm a (plus size) MODEL!
Andy encouraged this by bringing me an oreo-coffee blizzard the night before my shoot. I'm not ashamed. I got four free dresses out of it, and a billion pictures on a CD (to be posted as soon as I get them)with which I have no idea what to do with because I'm not in a costume in any of them. However, my awesome friend Paralee (who makes these fabulous dresses) has offered to let me use her photographer for dance pictures next time I model for her. I'm thinking that being a "non-model" at the charity event I danced at a while back is not nearly as good as being a (plus size) model. Now when the Thais yell at me, "Big Size, have big size!" to try and get me to buy from them, I will smile and hold my head high, and think, I am a (plus size) MODEL! Cat who likes to refer to herself as a "plus size back model" (because Paralee is very strict and only liked pictures of her back) and I were talking about how diverse we are.(I mean really strict, she told her she couldn't jump in any of the pictures and she had to sneak in a hair flip when Paralee wasn't looking.) Yesterday a photo shoot, tomorrow Malaysia to play Gaelic (Go ThaiGAAs!) and tonight she has net ball (another sport I know nothing about) and I have dance class. Since she has been trying to get pregnant since her wedding night I asked if she would still manage our team once she is pregnant. Her response was, yeah, I'll yell from the sidelines, "Go for the goal Nicole! Pretend you're chasing a bouquet!" Apparently she also noticed that no one stood a chance of getting that bouquet at her wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious!! Love you!
Post a Comment