

I'm going to try to apply to present at a huge East Asian Conference. I'm trying to decide if I want to submit a differentiated instruction workshop or an every student engaged in guided reading workshop. Anyhow, being new I may not be accepted and it sounds a bit overwhelming. I have to present it to a panel at TCIS before I can even submit an application to be considered. This "Crown of Invisibility" is part of the "technique" Ha! If I do get to present it is a +++++++++++ on my resume, if I don't, I hope I get to go anyway because it is a great conference.
Andy and I are headed to Udan Thani tomorrow but going straight to Laos for a water skiing race? Guy said it would be very different from Vientianne.
If you're wondering why I switched from 3rd to 1st person it is because it was getting confusing. I wanted people to think Andy was involved in this blog but I know you all know I'm the one writing it.*So anyway, now it is slowly turning into my blog because I think I may have mentioned I have a lot of prep time. So much that I am planned for all of next week and am taking on many grade level roles.* Anyhow, I NEED to be very busy, hence the whole taking on the "I'm a professional presenter of Education" role. If I don't get it, I'll be bummed, but there's always next year.* OH, and did I tell you where it is???? Kuala Lumpore. yeah, the REAL reason I want to present and why Andy is backing me in my efforts to overly stress myself out :)
*He did write ONE blog in the early days.
*I learned this technique from Danielle
*Don't worry, I don't think this technique is for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment