Our first friends Diana and Leo
Bangkok Traffic
Andy and Nicole with a famous Muay Thai Boxer
My classroom after a day of VERY haard work.
We stayed late preparing our classrooms and missed the bus. We had to get home somehow!
The kids at TCIS have the most amusing names. Their Thai names are too long and complicated so the parents choose "cute" nicknames. I don't have too many odd ones, I have an O and a Ju Ju, two Ploys, and a Pond, but Diana has a Snow White, a Smart, a Champion, and a Coca (who is the sibling of Cola) NO JOKE, these are the names we call them! SO funny looking at our class lists. My day has a lot of prep time so that makes me very happy. I have 3-4 periods a day to plan, grade, or work out at our gym or swim in our pool. I start Tuesday and am nervous, but the staff has made the adjustment really fun and somewhat calm.
We are moving into our house tonight!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Looks great, Nicole! You can send a flat Stanley to me. I'll take a picture of him with Penny. You can see two new pics of Penny on Jasper's page...http://www.dogster.com/dogs/541058
Love,
Mom
More posts! more posts! MORE POSTS!
Post a Comment