Friday, August 24, 2007
Help Wanted
and needed! I need your mailing address. We are doing a geography project called "Flat Stanley." If you haven't heard of it before, it goes a little something like this. we send you a "Flat Stanley," with directions. You take a picture with him and send it to our class with a note. Then you mail Stanley on to a friend. (All this is in the letter) Our hope is that Flat Stanley travels all over our globe. We are sending 25, but I want to send extras because a lot of times the addresses the kids bring in are incorrect and so it doesn't work. Also, trying to get this concept explained to 25 kids who don't speak English very well took 2 days and I'm not sure how successful I was. Please email me as many addresses as you can ASAP. Thank you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment